Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Retro Home Card

This week's Tuesday Trigger challenge is a retro home-sweet-home inspiration. I chose to use my very favorite Cosmo Cricket Circa 1934 paper to build a retro little house.

The main part of the house is an old wallpaper sample (on top of a watermark-stamped card) and the rest of the house was made from Circa 1934 scraps.

I also stamped a circle & heart, because home is where the heart is, and finished up with a row of Circa 1934 flower stickers.

I have previously posted a few Circa 1934 birthday cards and a banner card.

Thanks for looking, hope you like the card!

- Susan

3 comments:

  1. Sweet card. Like the row of flowers, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Susan! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete