Tuesday, March 27, 2012

5 for 5 Challenge

The 5 Cards for $5 Challenge was a lot harder than I expected! I really wanted to do full size cards with envelopes for this challenge, rather than mini-cards, since I wanted to make the style of cards that I really use. That did make it harder to switch up the look though, since I wasn't using different sheets of cardstock.

Supplies Used:

Cosmo Cricket Circa 1934 Patterned Paper + Element page = 1.60 (both sheets on clearance)
5 Cards w/ Envelopes (bought with coupon) = .55
Ribbon + Twine = .15
Prima background text Stamp (bought on sale) = 1.19
Studio G "thanks!" Stamp= 1.00 (AC Moore $1 section)

TOTAL: $4.49

Additional tools: paper cutter, corner rounder, adhesives, flower punch


And here are the cards:











My favorite is definitely the typewriter card, love the way that background came out and I love the vintage typewriter element!

- Susan

3 comments:

  1. That BG stamp is really super cool. I like the "kick out of you card".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the typewriter too :) Great mix of fun elements!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Susan! Thanks for linking this up to the 5 for $5 Challenge in the Moxie Fab World. I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete