Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Valentine's Window Card

Is it too soon for a Valentine's Day card?? This card is for the Moxie Fab Window Card challenge. I had made a window card for Christmas and really liked how it turned out, so this window card challenge came at just the right time for me to try again!

The heart-shaped window is made with a heart punch, and inside you can see a little locket peaking out.... there's a surprise inside!


Mounted inside the card (with removable adhesive) is a mini-Valentine like the kids exchange at school:


I love how the window let's me do this 2-in-1 idea with the mini retro Valentine! Fun stuff!

Thanks for looking
-Susan


1 comment:

  1. Hey Susan! Thanks for linking this up to the Make a Card with a Window Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete