Friday, July 5, 2013

2 baby scrap quilt tops

I finished up 2 crib sized quilt tops this week from my scraps. These will be donated, once I have a chance to quilt & bind them.

The first one is made up of all the blue charms and scraps I've ended up with. It seems like every line has a bit if blue, and with 2 girls and nothing blue in our house I just don't ever seem to use that color when sewing! So I saved up all the odds and ends, cut them with tumbler templates in 2 sizes from Missouri Star Quilt Co, and put them all together:

Next up, I had a lot of Half and Quarter square triangles leftover from my daughter's strip pieced quilt, so I matched up all the odds & ends again, as best I could, for this scrappy crib quilt:


It's so nice that no fabric goes to waste!!

Susan




1 comment:

  1. Love the Blue quilt. I see some of my favorite fabrics in there!

    ReplyDelete